Twitter

Thursday, November 27, 2014

Thankful 2014

1 Thessalonians 5:18
Give thanks in all circumstances; 
for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you.

I am Thankful for being raised in a loving FAMILY who sacrificed for me in order that I may have the preparation I needed both in my professional career and personal life.  

I am Thankful for marrying a WIFE who loves and accepts me for who I am and the years of laughter and enjoyment we have shared and for my In-Laws that raised her well.

I am Thankful for energetic CHILDREN whose path in becoming my daughters are just as amazing as the girls that they are becoming.

I am Thankful for FRIENDS both new and old, currently a part, or once a part of my life, who have endured my immaturity, helped me to think, and always made me laugh.

I am Thankful for my STUDENTS, both current and former, who have given me a treasure of memories that has no price.

I am Thankful for a sovereign God who is with me in times of joy and sorrow, riches and despair.  And for Jesus whose life showed us people are more important than things.


Happy Thanksgiving!

No comments:

Post a Comment